If you're looking for a little inspiration for spring accessories - we can talk about spring, now, right? ;) - how about these beauties? A little rainbow, a little saturated color, a few florals and a LOT of sparkle...because ...shiny! :) The rainbow finish on the Trina Turk pin totally calls to me - it's similar to one Eddie Borgo played around with recently, but in a more accessible design. It's just so dang cool! It's like modernity and fun had a baby ..that you can wear lol. I'm also loving all the colors showing up in jewels this spring - that's a major way to perk up an outfit of neutrals! This indigo collar necklace immediately caught my eye because of how unusual the shade is - it's so rare to find this color in jewelry. And then, we need to talk about florals: they are EVER-Ywhere this season and a floral necklace or ring is a fab way to add one (or several :)) to an outfit if you don't feel like going the full-on print route.
1. Gardenia Statement Necklace by J. Crew
2. Uno de 50 Rhinestone Ring via Lord & Taylor
3. Openwork Flower Brooch via Lord & Taylor
4. Carolee Garden Party Quartz Chandelier Earrings via Lord & Taylor
5. Magnolia Crystal Necklace by J. Crew
6. Oscar de la Renta Stone Accented Teardrop Wrap Ring via Lord & Taylor
7. Trina Turk Stick Pin Brooch via Lord & Taylor
8. Trina Turk Starburst Faceted Crystal Teardrop Cocktail Ring via Lord & Taylor
9. Givenchy Crystal Drop earrings via Lord & Taylor (the sparkle in this line is out of this world!)
10. ABS X Allen Schwartz Stone Accented Collar via Lord & Taylor
Brie (Hi!) More re: me under About. I'm the moving spirit behind this little life-meets- fashion fairy tale world.