As a lover of statement rings, I couldn't help but notice when Brie wore this incredibe stalactite ring from Love Tatum in her recent Pacific San Diego photoshoot. The massive size, the organic shape and the funky texture make this ring quite fabulous! I love the laid-back feel of the piece. It's a perfect complement to boho, rocker and city cool-girl looks. Shopping note: Brie's piece looks to be in the 2" x 1" size range, giving it mammoth presence. Anything in the 1" or above category will be authoritatively bold. If you need this exact one (bearing in mind that natural stones vary in size, shape and color), it's available at lovetatum.com. If you're looking for something similar in a little less wallet-thinning price range, these drusy (also spelled 'druzy') quartz pieces match the texture and hint of sparkle and capture that chill, slightly sparkly, "just quarried" vibe:
1. Druzy Loop Ring at elizabethstonejewelry.com
2. Druzy Cuff Ring at elizabethstonejewelry.com
3. Dara Ettinger Gold Tone Stone ring in white druzy at theoutnet.com or this Dara Ettinger two-tone black and gray druzy piece, also at theoutnet.com (not shown)
4. Druzy Daydream Ring from childofwild.com
5. Panacea Drusy Adjustable Ring via amazon.com
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to the place where wrestling & fashion join hands. Inspiration. Reviews. Musings. Retros. FASHION. Covering and craving gear to gowns since 2011. May the Fierce be with you! ;) Peace & Glitter!
Brie: shoe-lover :) fashion-lover and generally glamorous semi-dork
Photos used for criticism and comment under US Copyright Act Section 107.