If burgundy over the knee boots have been haunting your dreams like the ghosts of Christmas past, we totally hear you! They're not overly practical, but they are crave-worthy and gorgeous...and one of the hottest trends of the season, as attested to by Mandy, Maryse and Barbie, to name a few :). All those ladies tend to head right for the traded-my-home-for-these styles, but there are some fab pieces out there that don't require living under an umbrella. Here's a few options we found that might help the haunting cease :)
1. Quikstep by Nine West, a slightly shorter variation. Via 6pm.
2. Velvet OTK by Unisa Saranaa via DSW
3. Velvet OTK by Catherine Malandrino via Nordstrom Rack
4. Rumer by Carlos Santana from Famous Footwear
5. Gunter by Charles by Charles David, if flats are your jazz. Via 6pm.
Welcome to the place where wrestling & fashion join hands. #BeInspired #LoveFashion Let the Fierce be with you! ;) Peace & Glitter!
Brie: shoe-lover :) fashion-lover and generally glamorous semi-dork